Thursday, March 1, 2012

Santa Clarita Headshots // Actress Jolene Kim

I photographed another fantastic headshot session in Santa Clarita, this time with actress Jolene Kim.  You've seen this popular actress featured in prominent roles in "24" as well as "Grey's Anatomy."  I loved how Jolene can at one moment look serious or sultry, and the next moment look completely nerdy.

One of the things I love about photographing headshots is meeting incredibly focused and driven people at various stages of their careers - from aspiring actors to those that are already established.  And I love knowing that regardless of where they're at in their careers, my work can potentially help them reach that next level.

Mitchel Wu Photography - Capturing Southern California Life, Love and Laughter.  
To learn more about my wedding and portrait photography visit Mitchel Wu Photography
To learn more about my headshot photography visit Fixate Studios
or email mitchel@mitchelwu.com for more information.
Visit me on Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment