Sunday, March 11, 2012

Los Angeles Headshots // Saravut Frank Sopapunta

I had a fantastic headshot session in Los Angeles this morning with filmmaker, Saravut Frank Sopapunta.  Frank is incredibly focused on creating a body of amazing work in this industry - I'm excited to follow his career as it continues to grow.

I was excited by the dynamic urban settings and graffiti street art this Los Angeles neighborhood offered.  As a Los Angeles headshot photographer, I prefer photographing my clients outdoors on location.   I'm always looking for new places to shoot... places that fit a particular look or mood I'm trying to convey.

To learn more about our headshot photography visit Fixate Studios
To learn more about our wedding and portrait photography visit Mitchel Wu Photography
or email mitchel@mitchelwu.com for more information.
Visit us on Facebook








No comments:

Post a Comment