Monday, September 17, 2012

Feature Film - Behind The Scenes

Here are just a few of the many behind the scenes photos I took on the set of "Broken Glass," a feature film written and directed by Daniel R. Chavez of DragonCove Studios.   As the film's credited still photographer (AKA set photographer) I was responsible for capturing images during filming as well as in between takes.  These photos are typically used for promotional purposes, EPKs (electronic press kits), advertising, editorial purposes and the one sheet (poster).

The still photos I took during filming can be seen here:  Broken Glass Still Photos

Mitchel Wu Photography - Capturing Southern California Life, Love and Laughter.  
To learn more about my headshot photography visit Fixate Studios
or email mitchel@mitchelwu.com for more information.
Visit me on Facebook















No comments:

Post a Comment