Monday, September 10, 2012

Orange County Backyard Wedding


What a beautiful and crazy fun backyard wedding this was in Yorba Linda!  A scorching hot day gave way to an absolutely perfect evening under the stars.  I love that they brought in a food truck to cook up some amazing Mexican fare for the guests.  Well, not just 'a' food truck, but the one and only The Lime Truck - the winners of the Food Network's 'Great American Food Truck Race" season two!  And to put an exclamation point on it all I was shooting with my good friend - photographer/videographer extraordinaire - Sean King.  

This was the second Orange County backyard wedding I've photographed in one week and I can say without hesitation that I love them!  There is an intimacy to backyard weddings that can sometimes prove elusive at other venues.  Of course it takes more than a backyard to make a wedding intimate.  The key ingredients are the people.  Kristy and Rich, and their amazing family and friends, made this day overflow with emotion, love and fun.

Congratulations, Kristy and Rich!

Mitchel Wu Photography - Capturing Southern California Life, Love and Laughter.  
To learn more about my headshot photography visit Fixate Studios
or email mitchel@mitchelwu.com for more information.
Visit me on Facebook






















No comments:

Post a Comment