Monday, October 22, 2012

365 Photo Series - Pumpkin Spider

Another entry for my 365 photo series.  Photos, for me, are about light, color and composition. And capturing a moment in time. Emotion often plays a role. Sometimes it's for the viewer, other times it's just for me.

October 22, 2012 - So, in keeping with the Halloween theme, here's a huge pumpkin spider that stopped us in our tracks as we walked to school this morning. We literally walked right under it. This cell phone photo doesn't do justice to how large it really was. Definitely larger than the largest black widow I've ever seen.

Mitchel Wu Photography - Capturing Southern California Life, Love and Laughter.  
To learn more about my headshot photography visit Fixate Studios
or email mitchel@mitchelwu.com for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment