Thursday, August 26, 2010

Huntington Beach Wedding

I recently photographed Carlo and Myan's wedding in Orange County with friend and fellow photographer, Cindy Chen of Hopparazzi Photography. I was filled with anticipation and the usual small dose of anxiety as I made the drive from Valencia down the 405 to Orange County. I love shooting weddings... it's an amazing opportunity to document the beginning of something incredible for two people and their families. Cindy photographed the ladies getting ready while I shot the guys, and then we all met up at the church for the ceremony. Carlo and Myan both looked fabulous and completely in love as they stood before their family and friends and committed to a lifetime of being together. The reception that followed was what I imagine their marriage will be like - a beautiful combination of Vietnamese, Filipino and Western tradition. Carlo and Myan, thank you for sharing your day with us.

Please visit my website to learn more about  Mitchel Wu Photography



















2 comments:

  1. Hey Mitch! So great shooting with you. Thanks again for a terrific day and also covering the guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mitch I hope all is well! Great picks love the one that all the guys are walking twords you thats an awsome pic! :) Good Job

    ReplyDelete